Rusted Compass is an exploration of Resurging Community and Values.
Our mission is to provide a resource that inspires people to find a sense of belonging in their own local community.
We ask the core questions:
- Why is building community important?
- What makes a community happier and more resilient?
- How can we build community in the 21st century?
- What is truly valuable and holds substance in life?
- What empowers individuals to live purposeful lives?
It’s the people that make their communities thrive, and we all have a vested interest in improving the place we call home. Building a vibrant purposeful community begins with a examining our values and sharing what we have to offer. There is no one-size-fits all approach to local involvement. As you get involved you meet new people along the way. You’ll learn things about yourself and others, and you’ll meet others in your community who have the same vested interest in making it a great place to live.
If you’re ready to re-think the consumerism lifestyle and re-examine true values that have been forgotten, let Rusted Compass be your guide.